Monday, January 16, 2012

A Morning of Baking

I started my morning off with some baking. I made a loaf of wheat bread, 12 honey yeast rolls, and a bunch of chocolate chocolate chip muffins. I am slowly trying to incorporate wheat flour into our recipes instead of white flour. In the bread I used a little bit of white flour but mostly wheat, and in the muffins I used 1/2 white and 1/2 wheat.
(Not sure why some of the above writing is underlined and why some is not. Weird.)



The wheat bread is a new recipe. We will see how it turns out. Go here to check out the recipe that I used.

The honey yeast rolls came out of the oven around lunch time and now we only have 5 left. We will eat them with supper. Go here to check out the recipe.

The chocolatey chocolate chip muffins will go in the freezer and warmed up for breakfast. The mini-muffins can go in the kids lunch boxes frozen and they will be thawed by lunch. It will be a special treat for them. Go here to see the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment