Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits

We started off the week trying some new recipes.
My first attempt turned out great and the kids gobbled them up.
I'm not sure that you would consider this a recipe, I just had to put it together.

I began by thawing some frozen strawberries and blueberries. I got out my cute little cups(?) that we have never used and began with a layer of strawberries, then a layer of vanilla yogurt, then a layer of blueberries, and so on. It did not get in the picture,
but I let the kids top them off with some granola.

The kids loved it and it was less than 250 calories.
You could make it healthier by using a different kind of yogurt.

Super easy and better than some of the other junk my kids like to eat for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment