Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!


These last few weeks have been very busy and I have not had time to post at all, but now things are winding down. As I type, snow is falling, the kids are in their rooms playing, and hubby is watching football. We had a wonderful Christmas, but now I am so looking forward to saying goodbye to 2010 and starting fresh in 2011. There is just something about a new year. For me it gives me a chance to get things in order, set my priorities straight, and try again to do the things that maybe did not go so well in the previous year. I am starting this year at least 30 pounds lighter than I was last year, and hopefully this year, I can say goodbye to more weight and hello to better health and more energy. This year I am also going to focus on the important things, like my daily bible study. In the craziness of life I have let some very important things fall through the cracks, so I am definitely going to get back on track.
I hope that you are looking forward to this new year. I can't wait to see what God has in store for all of us.


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jer 29:11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment